This emerging medical device company is starting to gain investor’s attention, for very good reasons. The cardiac diagnostic market worldwide is $7.2 billion – and growing, and ZENO has an edge. Led by renowned physician, Dr. Nasser Dejennati, ZENO is using patented technology to develop a hand-held device for quick analysis of heart attack victims that saves emergency medical professionals precious time in evaluating their patients condition, and a better opportunity to save lives.
Their groundbreaking device, called MIDS Cardiac, gives medical providers the same benefits as lengthy laboratory testing only in a hand-held device, with results available in minutes. ZENO is about to move to main street among medical technology companies, with potential revenue for the MIDS cardiac device beginning as early as 2018. That gives Zenosense critical leverage, both in medical and financial terms.
ZENO keep in mind this symbol has jumped from the 20 cent level to near 40 cents just on light investor interests. Talk about an easy 100pct Price Swing.
With the current updates and upcoming potential filings we are in a possible position to see the same or better price Swings.
MIDS Cardiac™ is being developed to deliver the following key features:
- A game-changing Point of Care sensitivity and accuracy improvement, equal or superior to high sensitivity cardiac biomarker assays performed on central laboratory analyzers
- Patient friendly, tiny finger prick sample rather than treated venous blood draw
- An industry leading tiny 5 microliter blood sample, 3 to 400 times smaller (1 assay) than existing Point of Care devices for cardiac marker tests
- Test times 3 to 7 times faster (1 assay) than existing Point of Care devices
- Capable of 3 multiplexed assays (3 cardiac biomarkers in a single test strip)
- Automated operation by minimally trained personnel even in an ambulatory setting
- Considerably more cost effective for healthcare providers than existing test devices
That means these handheld devices can be used at the scene of an accident, in an ambulance, the ER or on the ward – and ZENO is right in the middle of it.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) is near the 50 mark Showing Bullish Potential.
- The Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) is starting to curve upwards near Bullish Signals.
- The Chart is starting to form and near confirmation of a Price Swing from Current Levels.